Product Description & Reviews
Nichrome 80 is an austenitic nickel-chromium alloy (NiCr alloy) for use at temperatures up to 1200°C (2190°F). The alloy is characterized by high resistivity, good oxidation resistance and very good form stability. It has good ductility after use and excellent weldability. Nichrome 80 is used for electric heating elements in home appliances and industrial furnaces. Typical applications are flat irons, ironing machines, water heaters, plastic moulding dies, soldering irons, metal sheathed tubular elements and cartridge elements. Due to extremely good adhesion properties of the surface oxide, Nichrome 80 offers superior service life compared to competitive nickel-chromium alloys. Don't toss that old appliance with a heating element of yours, repair it instead! Fix that old heating element in your toaster, space heater, or whatever your electrical need may be that requires this specification of wire! Wire Specifications: Diameter: Line up 4 x 28 Gauge (0.321mm) as the Core, wrapped with a 40 Gauge (0.08mm) Wire Shape: Flat Length: 5 meters / 15' Feet Melting Temperature:1200°C / 2190°F
Features & Highlights
- Spools of pre-twisted wire makes this a super easy to work with product
- Nichrome 80 Heat Resistant Wire; 28GAx4+40GA x 5m/roll; Shape: Flat
- This is a heating element wire coil for use in Kilns and furnaces for pottery, metal casting, heat treating, forging, and many other uses
- This product is not intended to be used with prohibited or illegal products
- The product shall be used by advanced users ONLY
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.