Product Description & Reviews
Machine-DRO History - A division of The Allendale Group, a family run British company founded in 2003. Our roots are firmly based in the UK, with a head office, engineering and inspection department at our works in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. We pride ourselves on being a measuring tool specialists offering tools, services, advice and expertise to our end customers and international distributor network. Included with the Digital Caliper - Battery, instructions and storage case. Key Specifications Measuring Range - 0-150mm (0-6 inch).Resolution - 0.01mm (0.0005 inch).Battery - 1.5V SR44.Display Height - 7mm.Pin Diameter - 2mm.Pin Length - 5mm.Jaw Depth - 41mm (1 5/8 inch).Working Temperature - 0 -40C. The display can also be set to zero at any position.
Features & Highlights
- Electronic digital caliper - easy to read LCD display
- Precision Round Pin Jaw - 2mm diameter by 5mm long round pin.
- Hardened Stainless Steel Construction - Precision ground and hardened measuring surface and slide.
- Metric or Inch Display - Direct conversion between metric and imperial display.
- Applications include measuring external recesses, circle grooves and stepped work piece.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.