Product Description & Reviews
CHANGE MOORE Diamond Polishing Pads, best performance with the longest durability. A product range designed to introduce top innovation and to set the benchmark for quality and long life. Respect the maximum speed The rotation speed also affects the performance according to the tool and material. Additional information is available in the package. Always read the safety instructions Abrasive products improperly used can be very dangerous. Did you know? - Dry polishing is easy and quick way to polish stone without any watery mess. It does generates dust, nasal protection is required during dry polishing. - In general polishing starts with grit 50 diamond polishing pad, and is consumed more than higher grits diamond polishing pads.
Features & Highlights
- 5 in / 127mm in diameter; Approx 0.06 in / 1.5mm in thickness
- Made from high-temperature resistant resin, diamond powder, and high-grade car glue, NO GRAIN SHATTERING during work, and less harmful to environment and health than conventional fibre discs
- The package includes 2 x Black buff
- Hexagonal segments design makes these pads flexible to polish contoured surface like Ogee, Full Bullnose, Half Bullnose, Bevel, Demi or flat surface, as well as for dry polishing and quick heat dissipation, NO WATERY MESS
- These pads need to work with a variable speed or low speed polisher or grinder; Recommended running speed: 1500 ~ 2400 rpm (max rpm); if the grinder spins too fast, it may discolor marble and may come loose or break apart causing possible serious injury
|Package Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.