Product Description & Reviews
Shop Master 10 in. Miter saw with a battery operated laser that makes aligning the blade to the work piece more convenient and precise. It features a Spindle Lock that holds the blade in place during changes. The shop Master 10 in. Miter saw is perfect for the Dyer in the family or for everyday use. It features a powerful 15 amp motor that cuts through wood like butter and spins the 10 in. Blade at 5500 RPM. It has denoted stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees. The battery powered laser ensures an accurate cut every time. It is UL listed and comes with a 3 year warranty. The saw can make left bevel cuts from 0 to 47 degrees. It works virtually with all Miter saw stands.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight unit is easy to move from room to room or even from job to job
- Works with virtually all miter saw stands
- Spindle lock holds spindle securely while bade nut is loosened and removed
- Capacity - cuts Nominal 4X4 and 2X6 at 90° and 2X6 with one pass
- Bevels left - from 0°- 47°, cuts Nominal 2X6 at full bevel
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||17.52 x 22.05 x 22.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.7 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.