Product Description & Reviews
Dual port, three stage charging system, LED indicator communicates battery charge status. Charges (2) Dewalt 7.2V/18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) in one hour or less. The DeWalt DC9320 Heavy-Duty Charger provides fast, reliable charging of two batteries at the same time, so you trust that your tools will be ready to go when you need them. By reducing downtime and maximize your team's productivity, an effective charger saves you time and money. And the charger included here works with all 7.2-volt to 18-volt batteries from DeWalt, whether they use NiCd, NiMH, or Li-Ion chemistries (not compatible with Univolt batteries). This means that, no matter how many kinds of tools you have, you only need only one charger to ensure they're ready to go. And DeWalt's unique, three-stage charging system helps ensure that your batteries live up to their potential by providing improved battery life over the long haul. Plus charging only takes about one hour.
Features & Highlights
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Charges two batteries at once for improved efficiency
- Three-stage charging increases run times and improves long-term battery life
- Charging only takes approx. one hour for decreased downtime and increased productivity
- Charger works with all NiCd, NiMH, and Li-Ion DeWalt batteries from 7.2-volt to 18-volt (except Univolt models)
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.13 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.