Product Description & Reviews
The Original Circular Door Stop is Made in Maine, USA. When it comes to holding doors open, the old-fashioned wedge just doesn't do it anymore. They're big, they're clunky, and they're easy to trip over when you're moving in and out of rooms. That's why we created these ultra-smart, easy-to-use Circular Door Stop that slides easily under most standard doors and offers a low-profile that never lets a door swing back and won't get in your way.MADE IN MAINE USA, Innovative Door Stopper Design - This low-profile interior and exterior door stop features a unique convex shape to hold the door firm without getting in the way..
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN MAINE USA, Innovative Door Stopper Design - This low-profile interior and exterior door stop features a unique convex shape to hold the door firm without getting in the way.
- Slip-Resistant Bottom Grip - The wide diameter and smart flex bottom keep our entry door stop from flipping over, sliding out, or losing traction with pressure.
- Complete Surface Safe Versatility - These circular door stops can be safely used on a wide range of surfaces, including tile, wood, carpet, cement, laminate, and more.
- Improve Home & Work Safety - Complete with almost every standard door type, you use it on French doors, the patio, front or back entry ways, double doors, or closets.
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Finish - Crafted with premium-grade rubber, these strong and ultra-durable doorstops can be used over and over again without breaking down.
|Item Size:||0 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.42 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.39 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.