Product Description & Reviews
The Foremont Elevated Counter Support is perfect for creating a reception counter, breakfast bar, etc. The top plate is 10" long to support up to a 18" deep counter. Each support can hold an astounding 500 pounds. The Foremont mounts directly to the top of your counter. You will need a hole drilled by a professional in the subcounter for a drop through bolt application. The Foremont should be spaced no more than 30" apart and comes finished in both a brushed or polished stainless steel, black or bronze. Material Thickness: 1/4" Bracket Specifications: 10" x 2" x 6" Holes: (2) 0.25" diameter countersunk holes for flush mount Carry Capacity: 500 lbs. each Screws not included. Recommended Installation Kit Countertop Bracket Fastener Kit SKU: 39978 Watch Our Video On Elevated Glass Bar on a Countertop Mounted Support at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6OzywD-qTs
Features & Highlights
- Elevated Bracket to create a secondary counter for a breakfast bar, seating area, or additional work spae
- ENHANCED DESIGN: 1/4" Steel (Bronze, Black, Polished or Stainless Steel) make these brackets not only STRONG and sturdy, but SLEEK and fashionable
- EASY INSTALLATION: How To Videos and Recommended Installation Kit for customer's ease
- Carry Capacity of 500 lbs. ensures your countertops and cabinetry are safe and secure
- MADE IN AMERICA to ISO certifications with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
|Item Size:||2 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.