Product Description & Reviews
Kanthal A1 is a ferritic alloy rated for use at temperatures up to 1400°C (2550°F). The alloy has high resistivity and great oxidation resistance. It is typically used in furnace applications, such as electrical heating elements in high-temperature furnaces for heat treatment, glass, steel, ceramics, and electronics industries. Don't toss that old appliance with a heating element of yours, repair it instead! Fix that old heating element in your toaster, space heater, or whatever your electrical need may be that requires this specification of wire! Wire Specifications: Diameter: 2 x 26 Gauge (0.405mm) twisted together as the Core, wrapped with a 38 Gauge (0.101mm) Wire Shape: Round Length: 5 meters / 15' Feet Melting Temperature: 1400°C / 2550°F
Features & Highlights
- Spools of pre-twisted wire makes this a super easy to work with product
- Kanthal A1 Heat Resistant Wire; (26GAx2)+38GA x 5m/roll; Shape: Round
- This is a heating element wire coil for use in Kilns and furnaces for pottery, metal casting, heat treating, forging, and many other uses
- This product is not intended to be used with prohibited or illegal products
- The product shall be used by advanced users ONLY
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.