Product Description & Reviews
Hoomall brand product:Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you're working in tight spaces.
Features & Highlights
- Main material is stainless steel
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.