Product Description & Reviews
The JORESTECH line of coated work gloves offers premium protection, grip, and dexterity so you can handle tools, machinery, and hazardous tasks with ease. Our ultra-lightweight, durable performance garden gloves are ergonomically designed with a soft, form-fitting construction that provides increased comfort and agility for long-term use. Their nitrile-dipped palms and fingertips offer additional protection and a secure grip in wet or dry conditions yet, it is delicate enough to be used on touchscreen devices. Simultaneously, the non-coated, textile section on the back of the glove facilitates cooling and air flow to improve flexibility and preserve breathability.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-thin and lightweight Polyester synthetic knitted fiber for all-in-one protection, dexterity, comfort, and breathability
- Ergonomic design with soft, form-fitting construction provides increased comfort and breathability for long-term use.
- Nitrile is a great alternative for people with latex allergies, and is more puncture resistant than latex
- Latest knitting technology utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Tactile grip for small parts, assembly, and gardening. Usable on touchscreen devices without having to remove your gloves.
|Package Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.