Product Description & Reviews
KNIPEX Tools has completely redesigned our Lineman’s Pliers series to make them easier to cut with, saving you time and energy. The rivet has been reduced in size and moved closer to the jaws to create an ultra-high leverage design for 25% easier cutting power. Additionally, the recess on the back now has an oval shaped design which works better on thicker, round or oval shaped cable. The design also has created a great way to deburr conduit pipes; open the jaws slightly for a round shape and insert the conduit. This new lineman’s design is not only making this product more competitive in the market but it is going to become the new design to beat!
Features & Highlights
- The rivet has been reduced in size and moved closer to the jaws to create an ultra-high leverage design for 25% easier cutting power
- Features a universal terminal crimper and a fish tape puller on the backside
- Serrated cross-hatched knurled gripping zone on the jaws for pulling and gripping
- The recess on the back now has an oval shaped design which works better on thicker, round or oval shaped cable
- Additional gripping zone below the joint for strong gripping of wires and pulling wires; precise induction hardened (64 HRC) cutting edges for long life and easy cutting of soft, hard and ACSR wire, dual component grips for added comfort.
|Manufacturer:||Knipex Tools LP|
|Model:||09 12 240|
|Part Number:||09 12 240|
|Publisher:||Knipex Tools LP|
|Studio:||Knipex Tools LP|
|MPN:||09 12 240|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.28 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.2 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.