Product Description & Reviews
Tidy up your entertainment system with this power kit that features a pre-wired design for easy installation. All the tools you need to conceal cables for a neat appearance are included. No Electrical termination required: Plug and Play. SIMPLE AND EASY INSTALLATION: No electrician or hard wiring involved Installation could be done within 30 Minutes. STEP FOR INSTALLATION: Prior to drilling any holes in the wall, verify the plug from the television will plug into the top assembly. Determine the mounting location between the studs. The CMK70 Power Kit is designed to fit into both interior and exterior walls constructed of a minimum of 2" x 3" studs and 1/2" inch drywall. Measure and mark the center of each hole location. The top and bottom assemblies can be located a maximum of 5 feet apart within the same wall cavity. Assemble the 3-inch hole saw. Using either a power drill or the handle, drill a hole at each of the 2 pre-determined locations. Assemble the 3 sections of the fish tape together using the provided connectors and fish hook. Starting at the bottom hole, insert the fish tape to the upper hole. Hook the wire of the Power Harness to the fish hook and pull through the wall until it protrudes through the bottom hole. Unsnap the trim ring from the pre-assembled upper module. Route low voltage cables through the upper module and gasket. Route the low voltage cables through the upper hole and out through the bottom hole. The fish tape may also be used to help route the cables. Install upper module into the wall and tighten the 3 screws until snug. Snap the trim ring onto the upper module. Unsnap the trim ring and remove the two screws holding the back cover onto the bottom module. Insert the power harness plug into the back of the bottom module and re-secure the back cover. Route low voltage cables through the bottom module and gasket. Install bottom module into the wall and tighten the 3 screws until snug. Snap the trim ring onto the bottom module. Plug the provided power cord into a standard receptacle and into the bottom module and Plug the television into the upper module. WHAT IS IN BOX: Power grommets Pre-wired wire harness Hole saw/handle Fish tape to feed cables behind wall 6 ft. extension cord
Features & Highlights
- POWER OUTLET IN-WALL CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: The CMK70 Flat Screen TV Cord and Cable Power Kit is perfect solution for power outlet and in-wall cable organizer. It is suitable for all types of wall mount Flat Screen LED, LCD, and Plasma Televisions.
- BIG MONEY SAVING PACK: The Wiremold cable management kit includes 2 power grommets, pre-wired wire harness, hole saw/handle, fish tape and 6 ft. extension cord (to go from bottom grommet to existing power outlet)
- IN-WALL POWER OUTLET: Wiremold CMK70 Flat Screen TV Cord and Cable Power Kit has two Power outlets. Works with most TV plugs (Max plug width 1.125 in.).
- TO RATED WALL GROMMET KIT: Wiremold CMK70 Flat Screen TV Cord and Cable Power Kit is ETL Listed. It is top rated product with easy DIY Installation
- HDMI CABLE PASS THROUGH: Wall Grommet Kit is the easy solution to running flat screen TV cables behind walls. It is a Brush style AV/ HDMI cable pass-through. The wires can be routed behind the wall for a clean look and its suitable for low voltage cables.
|Item Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 67.5 x 67.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.