Product Description & Reviews
Easy Entry Expanded Insulation eliminates strand “Hang Up”, increasing crimping rates and provides mechanical strain relief. Wire range stamped on the surface for easy interpretation. Terminal Barrel has Brazed Seam. Serrated Barrel provides excellent electrical contact & resistance to pull-out forces. 221°F (105°C) 600 Volts Max. Maximum Electric Current: 22 AWG - 9 Amp, 20 AWG - 12 Amp, 18 AWG - 17 Amp, 16 AWG - 18 Amp, 14 AWG - 30 Amp, 12 AWG - 35 Amp, 10 AWG - 50 Amp, 8 AWG - 70 Amp, 6 AWG - 95 Amp. cULus Listed.
Features & Highlights
- Nylon Insulated Fork/Spade Terminals - Nylon Insulated Fork/Spade Terminals for electrical work.
- Fork/Spade Terminals are Nylon Insulated
- Color Coded Insulation for easy identification
- Manufactured from High Strength Copper Alloy
- Electro-Tin Plated for corrosion resistance
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 118531, mpn: CPGI-GELCAP-SL-2-0-3HOLE, ean: 0045686000531,