Product Description & Reviews
The 1 2-inch drive features a reversible function to ease control of work direction with a one finger switch. It is constructed of high quality alloy steel to withstand maximum strength for long lasting use. The total body is ten inches long with a shaped handle providing greater control and grip on the job. This tool is the perfect addition for fixing automobiles, lawn mowers, dishwasher, and many more!Precision machined and heat treated chrome vanadium steel is the perfect combination for hardness and torque ability for heavy duty work.
Features & Highlights
- Precision machined and heat treated chrome vanadium steel is the perfect combination for hardness and torque ability for heavy duty work
- Specialized tear drop, pear head design features 72-tooth mechanism for efficiency, strength and durability with a 5 degree swing
- Fast finger touch flip switch serves the forward and reverse function to maneuver direction of socket turn when working in tight spaces
- One touch button at head of drive secures socket into place and quickly releases without hassle to loosen or tighten
- Versatile drive body is 10-inches long with a contoured grip for comfort and pairs well for home maintenance and car or truck repair
|Manufacturer:||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Publisher:||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Studio:||Ridgerock Tools Inc.|
|Item Size:||1.77 x 11.42 x 11.42 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.