Product Description & Reviews
The NOVA Infinity 8302 Bowl Jaw #2 Accessory is an accessory item for the Infinity Quick Change system. The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3 times the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A stronger and more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked inline with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety. The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #2 are capable of holding: Contracting Grip: Ranges from 31mm/1.22"- 38mm/1.496" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 31mm/1.22"- 65mm/2.56" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the website. Expansion Grip: Ranges from 51mm/2.008"- 58mm/2.283" (minimum on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 51mm/1.339"- 85mm/3.35" (maximum on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the website. Jaw Spigot Length: 9mm/0.354" The standard equipment includes 4 x #2 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1 x Quick Start Instruction Manual. All backed by our comprehensive NOVA 2-Year Full Replacement Warranty. Call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.IMPORTANT NOTICE Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.
Features & Highlights
- Only Jaw and not the Whole kit. Designed to hold small bowls & plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of Nova Traditional JS20N & JS25N Jaws
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Able to grip round dowels. Capacity Overlaps #1 Bowl Jaws
- Stronger jaw design, over 12% thicker base, 30% wider jaw face than traditional Nova JS25N Jaws for max stability & rigidity for small work
- 40% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS25N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Designed to hold small footed bowls. The traditional Nova JS25N, JS20N not designed to hold footed bowls.
|Item Size:||1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hurricane Turning Tools
mpn: HTT-ACC-LTC60-1MT, ean: 0846817043102,
By Hurricane Turning Tools
mpn: HurricaneTools_HTT-116, ean: 0846817015161,