Product Description & Reviews
Rain Bird TC/1PKS Drip Irrigation Tubing Cutter, Cuts All Sizes of Drip Tubing up to 3/4”. This high-quality tubing cutter easily cuts all sizes of Drip tubing to meet the unique needs of your sprinkler and irrigation system. Provides clean cuts with no jagged edges or crushing of tubing. Razor sharp stainless steel blade cuts quickly and cleanly for faster installations. Unique design provides two different-sized wells (one for 1/2" to 3/4" tubing, and one for 1/4" tubing) providing more leverage so less force is needed to cut any tubing! Lightweight but sturdy construction. The ergonomic handle also doubles as a trenching tool to bury tubing in mulch or loose soil. Great for cutting LPDE pipe, vinyl tubing, Drip irrigation tubing, soaker hoses, clear vinyl tubes (CVT) and other "soft" tubes up to .750” outside diameter. Highly visible purple color allows tool to be easily seen in grass, soil, bark etc. Convenient plastic bag contains (1) tubing cutter. Replacement blade may be purchased separately: PPC-200XBLD. Rain Bird “The Intelligent Use of Water”
Features & Highlights
- High-quality lightweight cutting tool; makes clean cuts with no jagged edges or crushing of tubing
- Works on all brands of 1/4" to 3/4" Drip irrigation tubing
- Razor sharp stainless steel blade and ergonomic handle
- Features recessed wells requiring less leverage and force
- Provides a faster, easier Drip system installation
- Highly visible purple color allows tool to be easily seen in grass, soil, bark, mulch etc
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 15999, mpn: 6512, ean: 0731413040825,