Product Description & Reviews
Tin-plated Copper Ring Terminal. Closed end construction. When used with adhesive-lined shrink sleeve, prevents corrosion of conductor by sealing out moisture. As an OEM, we use many of the products we sell. As a result, only high quality winding materials are offered to you. If you don't like it, we'll take it back & pay the shipping! Our return policy. Ships from Stock. Most orders received in 2 to 5 days. LIFETIME WARRANTY.ALL WEATHER RATED. Ideal for Marine, Automotive or Outdoor applications..
Features & Highlights
- ALL WEATHER RATED. Ideal for Marine, Automotive or Outdoor applications.
- 100% TIN PLATED COPPER. High Electrolytic Grade Copper Terminals outlast and outperform others.
- PRECISION FIT. High-tolerance dies are used in the molding process. Flared opening for easy wire insertion.
- CLOSED END CONSTRUCTION. When paired with TEMCo adhesive heat shrink will prevent corrosion by sealing out moisture
- Can be crimped (best method) or soldered. Works on solid or stranded wire. NOTE: Audio wire may not be direct fit. Recommend to use a size or two larger terminal than the gauge of the audio wire.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.72 x 0.72 x 0.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.