Product Description & Reviews
You will never have to sacrifice comfort for performance when wearing ultraboots from UltraSource. The comfortable, heavy duty polyurethane (PU) material lasts 3x longer than PVC and is also highly resistant to harmful acids, fats, and chemicals. Unlike other boots that stiffen in the cold, ultraboots’ 3 molded flex points help retain elasticity and range of motion in extremely low temperatures. The 100 percent waterproof construction keeps feet warm and dry on the job. Ultraboots’ Soles feature a unique design with numerous exit points that give the wearer better traction in wet environments. Though ultraboots are used in a variety of industries, they are commonly used by food processors, cold storage workers, hunters, gardeners, fisherman, and other professions in which comfort and safety are crucial. Polyurethane is tough but also lightweight, which reduces fatigue throughout the day so you can tackle any job. For added comfort, ultraboots’ plush ergonomic insoles provide both arch and back of foot support. Safety toe meets ASTM F2413 – 11 I/75 and C75. UltraSource equipment and operational supplies since 1883, UltraSource has served the processing and packaging equipment needs of thousands of companies worldwide in the meat, and poultry, seafood, produce, medical and pharmaceutical industries. Whether it's kill floor, further processing vacuum or modified atmosphere packaging, or high-speed labeling, our comprehensive offering includes hundreds of products that enable us to customer tailor solutions that meet the production line objectives, labor goals, budget constraints, and brand image of our customers.
Features & Highlights
- Comfortable, durable polyurethane material is highly resistant to harmful acids, fats, and chemicals and also lasts 3X longer than pvc
- Insulates against cold temperatures and will not stiffen in low temperatures; 3 molded flex points give boots greater range of motion
- Plush, ergonomic insoles provide arch support and air pockets near heels provide comfort during all-day use
- Premium non-slip soles designed with numerous exit points for greater surface traction especially in areas with animal fats and proteins on the floor
- Keep your toes protected: safety toe meets astm F2413 - 11 i/75 and C75
|Item Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dickies Occupational Workwear
mpn: LR642DS 42, ean: 0029311506384,