Product Description & Reviews
The IRWIN Original 9DR 9-inch Locking C-Clamp has wide-opening jaws to provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes and is constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability. Its classic trigger release is designed to provide maximum locking force. Turn the screw on the IRWIN clamp to adjust pressure and fit work. The locking clamp stays adjusted for repetitive use.IRWIN locking clamp has wide-opening jaws for greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes.
Features & Highlights
- IRWIN locking clamp has wide-opening jaws for greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Locking clamp uses a turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work; stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Locking clamp is constructed of heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- 7-1/2-inch jaw capacity
- 9" 4 1/2" jaw opening, 4 3/4" throat depth
- Wide opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a wide variety of shapes
- Jaws flex, requiring less adjustment
- Adjusting screw for changing jaw opening and pressure
- Guarded release for quick openings and repositioning
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.6 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.94 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.63 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.