Product Description & Reviews
Rigid Hi precision replacement blades for workhorse combination squares □ can be used as replacement blade for workhorse combination squares or separate machinists rigid rule □ blades are fully hardened and tempered with satin hi-contrast chrome plated finish □ 4R graduation - 8ths, 16th, 32nds, & 64ths □ 16R graduation - 32nds, 64th, 50th, 100th □ in/metric graduation - 32nds, 64th, 1mm, 1/2mm □ meets Federal specs Type VI Class a □ factory certificate of accuracy for graduations lines widths, flatness, straightness & Parallelism, graduation error, centering error, Rockwell hardness.
Features & Highlights
- Hardened & ground Satin finish stainless steel precision CNC laser graduations engraved rigid blade rule
- Use independently as a precision metrology grade machinists rigid rule for layout & Dimensional measurements. Also fits workhorse matching Size combination squares as a replacement blade
- 4R blade graduations = 8ths & 16ths on one side; 32nds and 64ths on opposite side
- Meets or exceeds federal specs Type VI Class a
- Supplied in Clear vinyl sheath pouch for reusable storage protection and quick identification
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.8 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.