Product Description & Reviews
Marine automotive copper terminals size: 20 x Red Shrink Connectors: Diameter 3.0mm, Cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm²;22-18AWG 15 x Blue Shrink Connectors: Diameter 5.0mm, Cable cross-section 1.5-2.5 mm²;16-14AWG 10 x White Shrink Connectors: Diameter 1.5mm, Cable cross-section 0.25-0.34 mm²;26- 24AWG 5 x Yellow Shrink Connectors: Diameter 6.0mm, Cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm²;12- 10AWG Solder seal electrical connectors features: An easy one step connection of wires. Soldered, insulated and sealed can be ideal. Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength. Melt Adhesive and Solder inside the tubing provides Water Proofing. Provide seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation. Shrinkage ratio 2:1 Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 138°C Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C Operating temperature: -55℃ - 125℃ Shrink temperature : ＞160℃ Dielectric strength: 1kv Protection class: IP 67
Features & Highlights
- Application areas: These heat shrink solder sleeve applied in areas such as automotive, watercraft, electrical and electronics industries, 4 different sizes, So that repair work easier.
- High Quality: Marine insulated butt splices were in high-temperature contraction, soft flame retardant, insulation corrosion function.Our butt connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
- Easy identification: Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at wire size chart on the box.
- Waterproof and Insulation: Insulation tubing has unique dual-walled design,polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion.
- Easy operation: One step to solder and seal for a perfect connection, simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. The solder will gradually flow, and the insulation tubing will shrink down creating a waterproof seal.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 0.83 x 0.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.