Product Description & Reviews
Spade splice features: An easy one step connection of wires. Soldered, insulated and sealed can be ideal.Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improved pullout strength.Melt Adhesive and Solder inside the tubing provides Water Proofing.Provide seal, strain relief, cable check, and insulation.Ideal used in Marine (like Boat) and Automobile (like Car / Vehicle) applications.100pcs Solder Seal Heat Shrink Butt Wire Connectors: 4 Types of Solder Seal Wire Butt Terminals:Yellow(A.W.G.:12-10)Blue(A.W.G.:16-14)Red (A.W.G.:22-18)White(A.W.G.:26-24).Size:35 x Red Shrink Connectors: diameter 2.7mm, cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm² 30 x Blue Shrink Connectors: diameter 4.5mm, cable cross-section 1.5-2.5 mm² 25 x White Shrink Connectors: diameter 1.7mm, cable cross-section 0.25-0.34 mm² 10 x Yellow Shrink Connectors: diameter 6.0mm, cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm² Electrical splice connectors specifications:Shrinkage ratio 2:1.Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 138°C.Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C. Operating temperature: -55℃ - 125℃ Shrink temperature : ＞160℃Dielectric strength: 1kvProtection class: IP 67 Color coded connector tubingNo wire damage due to lower shrink temperatureReusable case includedInsulated & Sealed:Dual-Walled design, Polyolefin tubing provides Insulation & improve Pullout Strength.After melting, the wires are sealed and tightly connected.Wire butt connectors applications:Ideal used for Automotive, Marine and other Outdoor Applications.Using steps for electrical wire connectors:1. Select the right size of connectors for the wires.
Features & Highlights
- High quality: Crimp Terminals & Kits are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.Ensure quality soldering, increased current flow and weatherproof connections every time!
- Easy identification: Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application. Measure your wire, and easily choose the right connector by looking at wire size chart on the box.
- Application areas: Application in areas such as automotive, watercraft, electrical and electronics industries, 4 different sizes, So that repair work easier.
- Easy operation: One step to solder and seal for a perfect connection, simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. The solder will gradually flow, and the insulation tubing will shrink down creating a waterproof seal.
- Waterproof: Insulation tubing has unique dual-walled design,polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. When heat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows inside the insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures waterproof seal and prevents wire corrosion.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.